Introducing Dashboards: A Way To Help Organize Workflow In Research & ETF Portfolio Backtesting
Mar 05, 2019
in Dashboards, Video
We have added Dashboards as a new feature to the website so that subscribers can easily view multiple models and/or markets in one place.
Dashboards can be used in numerous different ways, including:
- to view market activity from various angles with a mixture of several different models
- to look at one model applied to several different ETFs / markets
- to monitor different variations of a single model
Most importantly, you have the choice of how to set up your own personal dashboard(s).
To create a dashboard:
- From 'My Account' in the top menu, choose 'My Dashboards'
- Click 'Add Dashboard' button in the top right corner, enter a name and click save
- A dashboard with 6 empty windows will now appear
- Click the 'Add Item' button in top right corner of one of the empty windows
- Choose between:
- 'Ratio Chart'
- 'MA Chart'
- 'MA List'
- 'Channel Chart'
- Enter the rest of the required details, click 'Save' and the desired chart or table will appear in the window.
- Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 for the other empty windows, up to a total of 6 per dashboard
- Items can be edited / removed by clicking 'Edit Item' in the top right corner of the required window
- The 'through' date can be changed via the calendar control in the top left corner
The video below demonstrates one way to use ETFreplay Dashboards:
to expand video on screen, click the 'expanding arrows' icon in the bottom right corner of the video screen
Follow ETFreplay on